[Booking] [Thanks to...
] [Excursions] [Links]
“Villa Marina” ANIEP’ wants to thank all people, public
and private bodys, associations which tried-and still do- to realize a kind
of “workshop” where the traditional tourism criteria - “holiday:
time of fun and relax” –may have a confrontation with people with
different behaviour, appearance, communicativeness, expressiveness and their
rights of going on holidays.
A special thaks to:
- Gianni Selleri President of ANIEP association who
was the one creating and then carrying out the plan of The Idea
- Aniep, provincial seat of Bologna supporting alone
the running weight and the responsabilitys.
Battaglia pioneer of battles for disabled persons’
social and civil rights. She devoted herself for 30 years to carry
out the plan of “Villa Marina” without sparing herself.
- All Aniep associations on the national territory
, they actually are the regional point of reference for all information
- All our habitual guests coming back from year to
year every summer to meet us again and their friends
- All the staff showing professionalism as well as
willingness involving themselves in all “Villa Marina”
- “Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Bologna”
whose subsidy permitted the reopening after the renovation of the